Whether you operate a big hotel, a resort or an informal guesthouse, as a member of HAN you are immediately recognized as a part of Nepal's most important industrial sector. Your involvement in the programs and committees of HAN offer an opportunity to serve this vital part of the country's economy and gives you an individual voice within the association and a collective voice through the HAN.
Professional and social meetings throughout the year give you an opportunity to network and share experience with other hoteliers. You can create along with other member a strong voice for the industry's future and representation at governmental levels as HAN has powerful influence in governmental bodies related the tourism industry in major decision making bodies.
- HAN serves as the chief advocate on behalf of the hotel industry.
- The collective interest of our members will be protected and promoted before the governmental agencies through lobbying.
- Lobbying in national, regional and international tourism issues.
- You will be able to voice your opinion, influence and make an impact in the decision making process.
- Employee related issues and other legalities related to the industry.
- Common marketing initiatives.
- Access to international trade shows and seminars.
- Your company's inclusion in the HAN's membership directory.
- Inclusion in HAN's website with the availability to link to your website.
- Invitation to participate in seminars and meetings held.
- HAN will support the sustainable growth of your hotel through lobbying efforts, national and international linkages and training opportunities.
- Connect to a community of more than 300 members and you can volunteer you services on HAN committee that address industry issues.
- Communication medium and channel for input on matters regarding tourism.
- Sharing of statistical data.
Training and professional development
HAN organizes and invites you to the training and education seminars, conferences that focus on the most vital issues pertaining to hotel and tourism industry.
Members will get a membership card, which entitles the bearer to discounts up to 50 percent on food and beverage and other services in member hotels and abroad.